Renovation Specialist is one of the renowned contractors, specializing in all types of house, office as well as shop renovation. A newly furnished shop will give your customers a positive impression. These would ensure customer a comfortable environment to continue to shop.
Shop renovation is most common in landed shop lot. Designing the layout for these shop renovation is of utmost importance. However, any layout would depend on customer’s preference as well as suitable traffic flow of customers going to the shop.
Normal types for shop renovation are include the following:
- Firstly, tiling services for a brand new flooring. It is most suitable for restaurants, where they need to clean and mop very frequently due to hygiene purpose.
- Secondly, you may also consider carpeting for your shops, if you are involve in any other businesses such as fashion or design. It gives a comfortable feel to customers visiting your shop.
- Besides that, waterproofing services are required especially for area involving wet kitchen. It will prevent future water leaking issue, where rectification may affect downtime for the restaurants.
- Next, wiring services are common renovation services as all new shops would have different layout and lightings
- Partition services are also another common renovation services if the shop is being used as an office. Some people may just need a small single room office within their shops.
- Lastly, painting services is required in any types of renovation for a brand new look. Whether it is for major renovation, or small refurbishment, a fresh coat of paint would help freshen up the shop outlook.
Hence, if you are looking for any shop renovation, call us immediately. Whether it is for small refurbishment, or a major makeover of your shop, we are your best option. Most importantly, we have the necessary experience with more than 10 years in renovation industry. Furthermore, we assure you that we will complete the project within the agreed deadline.
Lastly, we specialises in KL and Selangor, namely Ampang, KLCC, Cheras, Sungai Long, Setapak, Bukit Jalil, Petaling Jaya, Kepong, Rawang, Putrajaya, Sunway, Puchong, Klang and Shah Alam.